HOPE provides free, accessible programs for Elgin County residents, through 1:1 counselling or group sessions for all ages, provided by professionally trained staff within the death and grieving fields. Support is transitional, ensuring each individual develops self-empowerment, resilience and the ability to process their own grief. We offer many specialized programming, such as HUUGs, to help support children, youth and families who are living with the dying or the death of an immediate family (as they determine the parameters of ‘family”) member or primary caregiver, or who are facing death themselves. Interactions with other service providers throughout the community help to increase the awareness of signs and symptoms of struggling individuals, so that HOPE may provide support to as needed. Please help us help your friends and families, so they will know they are not alone!
There are 8 sign choices for this event:
1. Family Name Sign 11X24″ $60.00+hst
2. Life is a Balance 16.5X24″ $65.00+hst
3. You are my Sunshine 16.5X24″ $65.00+hst
4. 12X12 Kids Name Sign $30.00+hst
5. 22″ round Clock “Time with family is worth every second”
6. 22″ round clock “Our Family from strong roost grow beautiful
7. Its the most Wonderful Time of the Year 11X24″ $60+hst
8. Warm Winter Wishes 11X24″ $60+hst
Kids 8+are welcome
Please call our studio to sign up 519-204-5954, or click the ticket Options button to purchase through the website.
This is a Non-refundable purchase. Min. of 15 ppl is needed for this fundraiser
1830 Wharncliffe Rd South, N6L 1K2
519-204-5954Contact For More Details